Blackened sterling silver handmade bezels house seven Yowah nut opals from Australia, their fire like streaming deltas of liquid light; all flowing along yellow gold chain from one to the next in this one-of-a-kind station necklace by B. Noelle.
Cold hard facts:
- metal: 14K yellow gold, oxidized sterling silver
- length: 20" adjustable to 18"
- chain: 1.5mm solid cable chain
- clasp: lobster claw clasp
- gems: (7) - Australian Yowah nut opals, ranging from 22 x 12mm to 9mm round, 46.83ctw for the seven opals
- made in the US