William Henry earned its fame for creating exclusive and award-winning pocket knives, and transforming the archetype of all tools into a superb piece of functional jewelry. ‘Magma’ features some of the exotic materials, and hand-forged metals that are the hallmark of William Henry's collections; a timeless heirloom to be proudly worn and used for a lifetime before handing it down to another generation.
"Superlative function deserves to be elevated to superlative art."- William Henry Designs
Cold hard facts:
- blade: 'Wave' damascus with a VG-10 core
- frame: 'Twist' mokume gane by Mike Sakmar
- inlay: turquoise and lava rock
- one-hand button lock system
- stones: black spinel open button and thumb lock
- Blade 2.63"
- Handle 3.58"
- Overall open 6.00"
- edition: 17/50
- serial #0215-0417
- leather carrying case
- shipped in an elegant wood presentation box
- built in the USA