The Kestrel B09 'DMTW' features a beautiful frame in etched 'Ladder' Damascus by Mike Norris, inlaid with a 10,000-year-old fossil Woolly Mammoth tooth. The blade is William Henry's signature 'Wave' Damascus steel with an extra-strong ZDP-189 core; the one-hand button lock and the thumb stud are set with diamond gemstones. The Kestrel is a compact but versatile folder that works and presents beautifully in any situation; the design, which offers a deep finger groove at the intersection between the handle and blade, makes this knife remarkably comfortable in the hand while being very small and easy to carry.
Cold Hard Facts:
- blade: hand-forged, 'Wave' Damascus steel blade with ZDP-189 core
- frame: hand-forged & etched, 'Ladder' Damascus by Mike Norris
- inlay: fossilized Woolly Mammoth Molar
- the one-hand button lock system
- stones: white diamond button and thumb lock
- Blade 2.13"
- Handle 2.88"
- Overall open 5"
- edition: 179/500
- series #129-0254
- leather carrying case
- shipped in an elegant wood presentation box
- built-in the USA