The Lancet B10 'Hieroglyph' features a beautiful frame in etched 'Rolling Rock' Damascus by Chad Nichols, inlaid with a mesmerizing piece of 10,000-year-old fossil Woolly Mammoth tooth. The blade is black-coated, 'Wave' Damascus with ZDP-189 core; the one-hand button lock and the thumb stud are set with white topaz.
Cold Hard Facts:
blade: hand-forged, 'Wave' Damascus steel blade with ZDP-189 core
- frame: hand-forged 'Rolling Rock' Damascus frame by Chad Nichols
- inlay: fossilized Woolly Mammoth Molar
- the one-hand button lock system
- stones: white topaz button and thumb lock
- Blade 2.75"
- Handle 3.63"
- Overall open 6.38"
- edition: 173/250
- serial #1510-0019
- leather carrying case
- shipped in an elegant wood presentation box
- built-in the USA