Max Bill Automatic 27/4007.04
001-500-00182Regular price $1,200.00 Save $-1,200.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Junghans Max Bill Automatic model is suitable for everyday use and is a collaboration with the Swiss architect and industrial designer Max Bill. Max studied at the Bauhaus (1927-1929) and always continued with the position of constructive clarity and minimalism. The characteristic, logical layout of the dial is just one example of this design icon. The max bill Automatic is wound automatically from energy generated by the wearer!
“Watches... as timeless as can be conceived without forgetting the time.”-Max Bill
Cold Hard Facts:
- technology: self-winding movement calibre J800.1, power reserve of 38 hours
- function: date
- housing: stainless steel PVD-coated
- housing dimensions: Ø 38.0mm, height 10.0mm
- glass: convex hard plexiglass with coating for enhanced scratch resistance
- dial: matte white, dial markings and hands with environmentally-friendly luminous substance
- resistance: water resistant up to 3 bar
- bracelet: calf leather strap with stainless steel buckle, PVD-coated