In traditional William Henry Design fashion, they have created some completely non-traditional. While this "Crush" knife comes with their fabulous damascus steel, and creative inlay (this one features wood from the original vine of the pinot noir) the stand out feature here is the koftgari.
Koftgari is steel which has been inlaid with pure 24k yellow gold. Koftgari is an Indian style of metal work which has been around for centuries.
With the crush knife in your pocket, you'll be carrying something beautiful and historic in nature!
Cold Hard Facts:
- blade: hand forged, 'Boomerang' damascus by Mike Norris
- frame: 24k koftgari
- inlay: wood from original Eyrie pinot noir vine
- one-hand button lock system
- gems: spinel set in button lock and thumb stud
- Blade 2.50"
- Handle 3.50"
- Overall open 6.00"
- edition: 011/025
- serial #215-0024
- shipped in an elegant wood presentation box
- leather carrying case
- built in the USA