The Spearpoint ‘American Pride III’ features a stainless steel frame with hundreds of hours of microscopic hand-engraved details by Bottega Incisioni. The frame is meticulously adorned with the Statue of Liberty, Mt. Rushmore, a bald eagle in flight and in profile, the Liberty Bell and America's stars & stripes. The beautiful hand-forged blade is etched 'Flag' damascus steel by Chad Nichols; the one-hand button lock and the thumb stud are set with spinel gemstones.
Cold hard facts:
- blade: hand forged, etched 'Flag' damascus steel by Chad Nichols
- frame: stainless steel, engraved with 24K gold inlay by Bottega Incisioni
- one-hand button lock system
- stones: black spinel button and thumb stud
- Blade 3.06"
- Handle 4.13"
- Overall open 7.19"
- edition: 09/50
- serial #2012-0434
- shipped in an elegant wood presentation box
- leather carrying case
- built in the USA