The Spearpoint 'Buffalo Nickel II' features a frame in hand-forged, heat-blued 'Twist' Damascus by Chad Nichols, with beautiful hand-carved sterling silver scales inlaid with authentic Buffalo nickels by Lee Downey. The blade is hand-forged 'Raindrop' Damascus steel by Mike Norris; the one-hand button lock and the thumb stud are set with sapphires. A remarkable and intriguing knife to add to your collection, and one to pass down through the generations.
Cold Hard Facts:
- blade: hand-forged, 'Raindrop' Damascus steel by Mike Norris
- frame: hand-forged, heat-blued, 'Twist' Damascus steel by Chad Nichols
- inlay: authentic Buffalo nickels by Lee Downey
- the one-hand button lock system
- stones: sapphire button and thumb stud
- Blade 3.25"
- Handle 3.80"
- Overall open 7.00"
- edition: 073/100
- serial #1812-0198
- shipped in an elegant wood presentation box
- leather carrying case
- built-in the USA