William Henry earned its fame for creating exclusive and award-winning pocket knives, and transforming the archetype of all tools into a superb piece of functional jewelry.
The 'Belfry's' hand carved texture doubles as a perfect grip for easy use, and the black spinel lock and closure add a beautiful highlight within mechanisms that are commonly overlooked.
"Superlative function deserves to be elevated to superlative art."- William Henry Designs
Cold hard facts:
- blade: hand-forged 'Hornets Nest' damascus by Mike Norris; the .
- frame: hand-forged 'T-rex' damascus by Delbert Ealy
- inlay: carved banded agate scales
- one-hand button lock system
- stones: black spinel button and thumb lock
- Blade 3.25"
- Handle 3.80"
- Overall open 7.00"
- edition: 177/500
- serial #2112-1111
- leather carrying case
- shipped in an elegant wood presentation box
- built in the USA