The Monarch B05 'Artemis' features a beautiful frame in hand-forged 'River Rock' damascus by Chad Nichols, inlaid with carved green jade scales. The blade is hand-forged 'Hornets Nest' damascus by Mike Norris. The one-hand button lock and the thumb stud are set with spinel gemstones. The Monarch is a simple design that is easy on the eye and effortless in the hand. The 'Artemis' features some of William Henry's signature forged metals, and represents the perfect synthesis between elegance, function, modern and exotic materials; a distinctive personality statement to be worn and used for a lifetime.
Cold Hard Facts:
- blade: hand forged, 'Hornets Nest' damascus steel by Mike Norris
- frame: hand forged, 'River Rock' damascus steel by Chad Nichols
- inlay: carved green jade scales
- one hand button lock and thumb stud
- blade: 2.63"
- handle: 3.58"
- overall open: 6.00"
- edition: 019/050
- serial #: 175-0842
- leather carrying case
- shipped in an elegant wood presentation box
- built in the USA