The Kestrel 'Jigsaw' strikes a perfect balance of existing as both a showpiece and effortless workhorse. The blade, comprised of Chad Nichols' hand-forged 'Intrepid' damascus steel, releases with a thumb stud set with smoky quartz, and is framed with Wave Mokume inlaid with European Sycamore wood. The 'Jigsaw' displays the best hallmarks of William Henry design: distinct personality, robust construction, and exotic material composition that will last a lifetime.
Cold hard facts:
blade: hand forged 'Intrepid' damascus steel blade
- handle: Wave Mokume frame
- inlay: European Sycamore wood
- one-hand button lock system
- stones: smoky quartz button and thumb lock
- Blade 2.13"
- Handle 2.88"
- Overall open 5"
- edition: 055/100
- series #199-0277
- leather carrying case
- shipped in an elegant wood presentation box
- built in the USA