The Kestrel B09 'Lowell' is compact in size and big on details. The frame is hand-forged 'Twist' mokume gane adorned with a stunning inlay of Kingman turquoise stabilized in a zinc-matrix. The blade is 'Wave' damascus with an extra strong core in ZDP-189. The Kestrel's deep finger groove at the intersection between the handle and blade makes this knife remarkably comfortable in the hand while being very small and easy to carry.
Cold hard facts:
blade: hand forged 'Wave' damascus with an extra strong core in ZDP-189
- frame: hand-forged 'Twist' Mokume Gane by Mike Samkar
- inlay: zinc-matrix with Kingman turquoise
- one-hand button lock system
- stones: white topaz button and thumb lock
- blade: 2.13"
- handle: 2.88"
- overall open: 5"
- edition: 002/100
- serial #209-0048
- leather carrying case
- shipped in an elegant wood presentation box
- built in the USA