The Lancet 'Barrow' features a beautiful frame in hand-forged Mokume Gane by Mike Sakmar, inlaid with a stunning piece of 10,000 year-old fossil Woolly Mammoth bone. Sleek, elegant, refined, and comfortable in the hand and to the eye, the Lancet defines the essential gentleman’s folder in the modern world.
Cold hard facts:
- blade: hand forged Mokume Gane frame
- hand forged " Wave" damascus steel blade with ZDP-189 core
- handle: fossilized Woolly Mammoth bone inlaid handle
- one-hand button lock system
- stones: sapphire button and thumb lock
- Blade 2.50"
- Handle 3.50"
- Overall open 6.25"
- edition: 047/250
- leather carrying case
- Shipped in an elegant wood presentation box
- built in the USA