The Lancet B10 'Barrow' features a beautiful frame in hand-forged Mokume Gane by Mike Sakmar, inlaid with a stunning piece of 10,000 year-old fossilized Woolly Mammoth bone. Sleek, elegant, refined, and comfortable in the hand and to the eye, the Lancet defines the essential gentleman’s folder in the modern world.
Cold Hard Facts:
blade: hand forged, 'Wave' damascus steel blade with ZDP-189 core
- frame: hand forged Mokume Gane frame
- inlay: fossilized Woolly Mammoth bone scales
- one-hand button lock system
- stones: sapphire button and thumb lock
- Blade 2.75"
- Handle 3.63"
- Overall open 6.38"
- edition: 047/250
- serial ##1510-1058
- leather carrying case
- Shipped in an elegant wood presentation box
- built in the USA