The Monarch 'Classic Trout' is a simple design that is easy on the eye and effortless in the hand; the elegant shape of the handle on this design is also an ideal canvas to showcase fine hand-engraving and exotic materials found in this knife. The 'Classic Trout' shows the rich and unique synthesis of the elegance, function, and superlative artistry that are the hallmark of William Henry's work.
Cold hard facts:
- blade: hand engraved aerospace grade titanium frame
- hand forged 'Hornets Nest' damascus steel blade
- handle: fossilized Woolly Mammoth bone handle inlay
- 24 karat gold trout inlay
- one-hand button lock system
- stones: sapphire button and thumb lock
- Blade 2.50"
- Handle 3.50"
- Overall open 6.25"
- edition: 03/05
- leather carrying case
- Shipped in an elegant wood presentation box
- built in the USA