The limited edition Monarch 'Classic Trout' by William Henry features a hand-engraved frame with 24K gold inlays by Don Patch depicting a trout and fly. The frame is inlaid with fossil Woolly Mammoth tooth and the blade is hand-forged 'Hornets Nest' damascus by Mike Norris. A simple design that is easy on the eye and effortless in the hand, the 'Classic Trout' shows the rich and unique synthesis of the elegance, function, and superlative artistry that are the hallmark of William Henry's work.
Cold hard facts:
- blade: hand forged, 'Hornets Nest' damascus steel by Mike Norris
- frame: hand-engraved with 24K gold inlays by Don Patch
- inlay: woolly mammoth tooth
- one-hand button lock system
- stones: blue sapphires button and thumb stud
- Blade 2.63"
- Handle 3.58"
- Overall open 6.00"
- edition: 03/05
- serial #175-0913
- leather carrying case
- Shipped in an elegant wood presentation box
- built in the USA