In this bespoke knife by William Henry, the Monarch B05 'Sage' features a stunning jade inlay in a frame of 'Twist' damascus steel, hand-forged blade of 'Hornets Nest' damascus by Mike Norris, and adorned with black diamond accents. With its beauty and wide-ranging expressiveness, jade has held a special attraction for mankind for almost 7,000 years and is regarded as a symbol of the good, the beautiful and the precious.
Cold hard facts:
- blade: hand forged, 'Hornets Nest' damascus by Mike Norris
- frame: hand forged, 'Twist' damascus by Chad Nichols
- inlay: green jade scales
- one-hand button lock system
- stones: black diamond button and thumb lock
- Blade 2.50"
- Handle 3.50"
- Overall open 6.25"
- edition: 029/50
- serial #165-0289
- shipped in an elegant wood presentation box
- leather carrying case
- built in the USA