The Omni 'Scorch' is an exclusive folding knife by William Henry. The frame displays a stunning heat blued, hand-forged 'River Rock' damascus along with an inlay of natural wood and resin hybrid. The blade is hand-forged 'Intrepid' damascus. The thumb stud is inset with jet black spinel gemstones. It is an artistic masterpiece for daily tasks and use.
Cold hard facts:
- blade: hand-forged 'Intrepid' damascus by Chad Nichols.
- frame: heat blued, hand-forged 'River Rock' damascus by Chad Nichols
- one-hand button lock system
- stones: black spinel button and thumb stud
- Blade 2.75"
- Handle 3.70"
- Overall open 6.50"
- edition: 1/5
- serial #2019-0067
- shipped in an elegant wood presentation box
- leather carrying case
- built in the USA