The Pikatti B04 'Woodland' folding knife features a frame in heat-colored 'Wave' Mokume-gane, inlaid with beautiful orange spalted beechwood. The blade is hand-forged 'Hornets Nest' Damascus by Mike Norris; the button lock and thumb stud are set with citrines. The perfect companion for every occasion, the Pikatti is the smallest of William Henry's folding knives.
Cold Hard Facts:
- blade: hand-forged, 'Hornets Nest' Damascus steel by Mike Norris
- frame: heat-colored 'Wave' Mokume-gane
- inlay: orange spalted beechwood
- button lock and thumb stud
- blade: 2.00"
- handle: 2.63"
- overall open: 4.63"
- edition: 097/100
- serial #: 204-0134
- leather carrying case
- shipped in an elegant wood presentation box
- built-in the USA