The Spearpoint ‘Flagstaff’ is remarkable design that gives you an instrument with a full-size secure grip, and a versatile deep-belly blade, the Spearpoint epitomizes William Henry’s core philosophy – that superlative function deserves to be elevated to superlative art. The ‘Flagstaff’ features some of the most exotic materials, and forged metals that are the hallmark of William Henry's collections.
Cold hard facts:
blade: hand forged 'Boomerang' damascus by Chad Nichols
- frame: hand forged Croc Skin' damascus by Chad Nichols
- Kingman turquoise infused with zinc inlay
- one-hand button lock system
- white topaz button and thumb lock
- Blade 3.00"
- Handle 4.00"
- Overall open 7.00"
- edition: 010/100
- leather carrying case
- Shipped in an elegant wood presentation box
- built in the USA