The Spearpoint "Trek" features a beautiful frame in heat-blued & hand-forged "Twist" damascus by Chad Nichols, inlaid with a mesmerizing meteorite scale (a section of the Gibeon meteorite which fell in the desert of Namibia in prehistoric times). This knife is a timeless heirloom to be proudly worn and used for a lifetime before being handed-down to another generation.
Cold hard facts:
- blade: hand forged Wave" damascus steel blade with ZDP-189 core
- frame: heat-blued & hand-forged "Twist" damascus by Chad Nichols
- one-hand button lock system
- stones: diamond button and thumb lock
- Blade 3.00"
- Handle 4.00"
- Overall open 7.00"
- edition: 053/100
- leather carrying case
- Shipped in an elegant wood presentation box
- built in the USA