The Spearpoint 'Trek' features a beautiful frame in heat-blued & hand-forged "Twist" damascus and inlaid with an out-of-this-world meteorite scale. The scale is from a section of the Gibeon meteorite which fell in the desert of Namibia in prehistoric times. A timeless heirloom, this bespoke knife is to be proudly worn and used for a lifetime before being handed-down to another generation.
Cold hard facts:
- blade: hand forged, 'Wave' damascus steel with ZDP-189 core
- frame: heat-blued & hand-forged 'Twist' damascus by Chad Nichols
- inlay: Gibeon meteorite scales
- one-hand button lock system
- stones: diamond button and thumb lock
- Blade 3.06"
- Handle 4.13"
- Overall open 7.19"
- edition: 053/100
- serial #165-02169
- leather carrying case
- shipped in an elegant wood presentation box
- built in the USA