The Ventana ‘Glacial’ features a beautiful frame in Mike Sakmar's 'Twist' Mokume Gane (the ancient forging technique once used to decorate the hilts of Samurai swords), inlaid with a mesmerizing piece of 10,000 year-old fossil Woolly Mammoth tooth. The Ventana folding knife is William Henry's homage to the classic gentlemen’s pocket knives of a bygone era. The picture-window cutouts in the frame reveal the rare and exotic inlays that are one of the hallmarks of William Henry’s collections. The 'Glacial’ features a perfect synthesis of artistry, function, rare and exotic materials; a distinctive personality statement to be worn and used for a lifetime.
Cold hard facts:
- blade: hand forged "Wave" damascus with ZDP-189 core
frame: Mike Sakmar's 'Twist' Mokume Gane
- fossil Woolly Mammoth tooth inlay
- one-hand button lock system
- stones: white sapphire button lock
- Blade 2.50"
- Handle 3.00"
- Overall open 5.50"
- edition: 071/100
- leather carrying case
- Shipped in an elegant wood presentation box
- Edition of 71/100 pieces.
- built in the USA