The Ventana B06 ‘Glacial’ features a beautiful frame in Mike Sakmar's 'Twist' Mokume Gane (the ancient forging technique once used to decorate the hilts of Samurai swords), inlaid with a mesmerizing piece of 10,000 year-old fossil Woolly Mammoth tooth. The Ventana folding knife is William Henry's homage to the classic gentlemen’s pocket knives of a bygone era.
Cold hard facts:
- blade: hand-forged "Wave" damascus with ZDP-189 core
frame: hand-forged 'Twist' Mokume Gane by Mike Sakmar
- inlay: fossil Woolly Mammoth tooth scales
- one-hand button lock system
- stones: white sapphire button lock
- Blade 2.50"
- Handle 3.13"
- Overall open 5.60"
- edition: 071/100
- serial #146-0129
- leather carrying case
- shipped in an elegant wood presentation box
- built in the USA