William Henry earned his fame for creating exclusive and award-winning pocket knives and transforming the archetype of all tools into a superb piece of functional jewelry.
The ‘Buffalo Nickel’ features the artistry, hi-tech, and hand-forged metals that are the hallmark of William Henry's collections; a distinctive personality statement to be worn and used for a lifetime.
"Superlative function deserves to be elevated to superlative art."- William Henry Designs
Cold Hard Facts:
- blade: hand-forged 'Hornets Nest' damascus by Mike Norris
- frame: hand-forged, heat-blued 'Twist' damascus by Chad Nichols
- inlay: authentic Buffalo nickels by Lee Downey
- one-hand button lock system
- stones: sapphire button and thumb lock
- Blade 3.25"
- Handle 3.80"
- Overall open 7.00"
- edition: 073/100
- serial #1812-0198
- leather carrying case
- shipped in an elegant wood presentation box
- built in the USA