William Henry earned his fame for creating exclusive and award-winning pocket knives and transforming the archetype of all tools into a superb piece of functional jewelry. The Omni is big enough for any daily tasks, small and light enough for easy carry, and always beautiful. The "Galaxy" comes complete with celestial symbolism, showing the sun, crescent moon, and stars in pure gold Koftgari inlay.
"Superlative function deserves to be elevated to superlative art."- William Henry Designs
Cold Hard Facts:
- blade: hand-forged 'Hornets Nest' damascus by Mike Norris
- frame: 24K gold Koftgari
- inlay: natural wood and resin hybrid
- one-hand button lock system
- stones: black spinel thumb lock
- Blade 2.75"
- Handle 3.80"
- Overall open 6.50"
- edition: 17/25
- serial #2119-0066
- leather carrying case
- shipped in an elegant wood presentation box
- built in the USA