The Lancet 'Blue Wave' features a light and resilient frame, which is machined from aerospace grade titanium, then finished with a fine blast-polishing. The inlay is heat-blued 'Wave' mokume.The blade is done in William Henry's signature 'Copper Wave' damascus steel, with an extra sharp core in VG-5 steel. The one-hand button lock and thumb stud are set with Kashmir bluetopaz gemstones. Sleek, elegant, refined, and comfortable in the hand and to the eye, the Lancet defines the essential gentleman’s folder in the modern world. A timeless heirloom, this bespoke knife is to be proudly worn and used for a lifetime before being handed down to another generation.
Cold Hard Facts:
- blade: 'Copper Wave' damascus steel
- frame: aerospace-grade titanium
- inlay: blued mokume
- button lock & thumb stud
- blade: blade 2.75" (69.9mm)
- handle: handle 3.63" (92.2mm)
- overall open: overall open 6.38"
- edition: 086/100
- serial #2210-0409
- leather carrying case
- shipped in an elegant wood presentation box
- built-in the USA