Progress meets simplicity with this innovative and elegant design by Serafino Consoli. Made in Italy with the finest materials, this diamond ring can expand up several finger sizes and convert up to a bracelet! This spectacular design makes for a glamorous problem solver for large knuckles, fluctuating hands, or successful surprise gift! From Serafino Consoli's Brevetto collection, this ring-to-bracelet features two-rows of brilliant-cut white diamonds that runs around the entirety of the ring and in angled rows when converted to a bracelet.
Cold Hard Facts:
- metal: 18K yellow gold + 18K white gold
- stone: round brilliant-cut white diamonds (G-VS; 1.14ctw)
- finger size 5+
- wrist size: up to 8"
- width at widest: 1/2" (ring form)
- width at narrowest: 1/4" (bracelet form)
- technical features: 120 components; 3550 solder joints
- made in italy