The Gentac B30 ‘Dark Wave’ features a frame of heat-blued 'Wave Mokume-gane', inlaid with carbon fiber. The blade is black-coated 'Wave' Damascus with an extra strong core of ZDP-189. The one-hand button lock and the thumb stud are set with spinel gem stones. An exceptional design that offers rigorous performance in a sleek, comfortable knife, the Gentac is also the perfect canvas to showcase William Henry’s range of exotic materials and techniques. The ‘Dark Wave’ features the craftsmanship, hi-tech, and forged metals that are the hallmark of William Henry's collections; a distinctive personality statement to be worn and used for a lifetime.
Cold Hard Facts:
- blade: black coated 'Wave' Damascus with extra strong core of ZDP-189
- frame: heat-blued 'Wave Mokume-gane'
- inlay: carbon fiber
- one-hand button lock system
- gems: spinel button and thumb stud
- blade: 3.25"
- handle: 3.80"
- overall open: 7.00"
- edition: 11/25
- serial #: 2030-0346
- leather carrying case
- shipped in an elegant wood presentation box
- built-in the USA