The Spearpoint B12 'Ride' features a hand-forged 'River Rock' damascus, inlaid with a hand-carved sterling silver scales by Lee Downey showcasing a bucking bronco and riding cowboy. A remarkable design that gives you an instrument with a full-size secure grip and a versatile deep-belly blade.
Cold hard facts:
- blade: hand forged, 'Wave' damascus steel; extra strong core of VG-10
- frame: hand forged, 'River Rock' damascus steel by Chad Nichols
- one-hand button lock system
- stones: black spinel button and thumb stud
- Blade 3.06"
- Handle 4.13"
- Overall open 7.19"
- edition: 06/50
- serial #2012-0277
- shipped in an elegant wood presentation box
- leather carrying case
- built in the USA